We will meet you in the visitor centre of Wadi Rum and take you to our home in Wadi Rum village to enjoy a cup of Bedouin tea. As you relax and drink tea, we will talk about your program. You will visit many wonderful natural and historical places in Wadi Rum.
In the morning, we start from Wadi Rum village to visit the following places:
1. Nabataean Temple – enjoy the view of wadi rum village from the north side
2. Lawrence spring – named from the famous film, Lawrence of Arabia. Short break to enjoy the desert views
3. Map of Wadi Rum desert (small map was used by Bedouins for directions.)
4. Red Sand dune – soft sand to walk or run from the top
5. Anfeeshiah inscriptions – ancient script inscribe on rocks
6. Lawrence house – enjoy with views of the desert
For lunch, we will drive to a nice, quiet and shady place where we prepare a Bedouin lunch for you. After we finish our lunch, you can take a rest or walk around to explore the area on your own.
In the afternoon, we will visit the following:
1. Burdah rock bridge – the biggest rock bridge in Wadi Rum desert
2. Abu khashabah Canyon – walk for about 30 minutes
3. Um Frouth Rock bridge – easy climb to the top of bridge in 10 minutes. Enjoy the views of desert from top.
4. Little bridge – climb to the top
5. Khazali Canyon – walk through the canyon and see old ancient inscriptions inside
After sightseeing all day, we will take you to our camp where you can watch an amazing sunset! You will spend the night here and have an authentic Jordanian meal while sitting under the stars. After finishing dinner, we will sit by the fire while making Bedouin tea for you and will spend time talking to you about the Bedouin culture.
The following morning, you will have breakfast at our camp then we will bring you back to Wadi Rum Village by jeep.
You can choose to go back to the village by camel! The camel ride will take about two hours and cost 25 JD per person. If you would like a longer or shorter trip on the camel ride we can arrange this upon request.
PLAN - PRICE
- 1 day Jeep Tour
- 1 night at camp with private tents with beds and blankets
- English-speaking Bedouin guide
- 4WD Jeep transportation
- All meals and drinks (except alcohol)
(Note: If you arrive late, you can still overnight at our camp but do the tour on the following day.)