From Wadi Rum Village, You and your Bedouin Hiking guide will start hiking in the desert to See and visit some historical and natural places in the desert, Firstly you will go to Lawerence’s spring with a short stop. After that you will go to the map of the desert. Then you will continue to the sand dunesarea where you can walk on soft sands. Then you well go to Khazali Canyon where you will walk through the Canyon and See some old Bedouin Inscription. After that you will continue to the camp where you willl spend the night and have the dinner with Bedouin tea
Next day after breakfast, We will drive you back to Wadi Rum Village.
Next Morning It’s optional to Back form the camp to Village on Camel. It cost 25 JD
PLAN - PRICE
- Children under 10 years 50%
- Children under 2 years free
The price includes:
- 1 day hiking with a Bedouin Hiking Guide.
- Overnight stay at the camp
- Water and Bedouin tea.
- Bedouin Dinner and Breakfast
- Box lunch
- The Drive to Wadi Rum village in the next morning.